I am nervous I must admit. The middle of the year has already caught up to me. I started as most do with the fresh bang and energy needed to hit goals and such. I have yet to accomplish many goals but already I Do feel a change in the me earlier this year.
I went back to look at my earlier posts and I definitely like going back a bit once in a while
What I love most about these posts in particular is how I was undoubtedly talking to myself. I had no views or followers and it was my diary. I remember being surprised that I was able to write so many words without thinking too hard about word count like we used to do back in school when given an essay to write.
Certain things I really wanted to and still want to accomplish this year includes
- writing a novel or story of some kind
- Progressing in yoga
- Studying and hopefully becoming proficient in french and Spanish
- Learning to live life for me and not others
- Finding my voice
- Developing my writing skill and my drawing skill.
- Create YouTube videos and learn Video editing: YT Channel HERE
I have definitely been consistent in writing thanks to the blog,Yoga and drawing. I have become very passionate about yoga not really for the meditation aspect but instead the feeling of being able to touch your toes after years of thinking you couldn’t.Making videos have proven to be more difficult than I initially thought but I hope to get back into it more
Not every year feels different from the last, but i feel for sure that this year already feels majorly different,
- I was not an aunt last year and now I have a niece
- I did not have locs last year and now I am 6 months into my journey
- I was comfortable last year and this year I feel like I have done more things that might be uncomfortable to help get me moving
- I did not have such a boyfriend who my family immediately loved.💑
- I never thought I would ever work part time at a restaurant.
It might be slow but progress will always happen and I do believe that depending on me will change how fast or slow I see results. I hope that I will be able to achieve the goals that I have start for the year and I f God spares then I still have time left to make those changes.
Time management has become a challenge but I feel like I get more done now than I did when I had a bunch of free time.
I wont give Up on trying to achieve these goals. I feel like certain ones have to be done or else I will go crazy. I know I have gotten stronger both physically and mentally.💪🏾
Have you accomplished any of your resolutions yet?Is the process going well? Have you already forgotten your resolutions?
Lets live and let’s flourish. Striving to end stagnant living!